Personal data protection policy
Pursuant to Article 13(1) and 13(2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: GDPR) we would like to inform you about the principles of processing your personal data and your rights related to it.
2. The controller of your personal data is Krzysztof Storoniański, who conducts business activity under the name Ebo Krzysztof Storoniański with registered office in Barczewo (11-010), Ramsowo 1, entered in the Central Register of Business Activity and Information (CEIDG), Tax ID No. (NIP) 739 321 46 28, statistical No. (REGON) 519554076.
4. Pursuant to Article 6(1) of the GDPR, your personal data are lawfully processed only for the specified purposes and to the extent necessary.
6. Your personal data is processed for the purpose(s):
b. of fulfilling legal obligations incumbent on the Controller (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
d. of concluding and performing the contract and carrying out the registration process (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
f. resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
h. in other cases, your personal data are processed only on the basis of previously given consent, to the extent and for the purpose specified in the content of the consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
8. Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the objectives set out in paragraph 3, and thereafter for the period and to the extent required by generally applicable law.
10. Personal data are collected by means of a voluntary filling in of the reservation form by you or by providing the data required in the Registration Card in direct contact with an employee of the Resort’s Reception. Providing personal data is voluntary, nevertheless it is a necessary condition to conclude a contract and provide services.
12. The Registration Card contains required fields, which must be completed and additional fields marked with an asterisk, which may be completed voluntarily by the Client. The obligatory personal data indicated in the Registration Card are processed in order to conclude and perform the contract and to carry out the registration process.
14. Your personal data is not subject to automated decision-making by the Data Controller, including profiling.
16. Your personal data may be made available to subcontractors connected with the Controller through personal data processing outsourcing agreements.
18. The Controller declares that it does not and does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country.
20. In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
b. the right of access to personal data;
d. the right to request rectification (amendment) of personal data;
f. the right to request erasure of personal data;
h. the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data;
j. the right to data portability pursuant to the terms of Article 20 of the GDPR;
l. the right to object to the processing.
22. Where the processing of personal data is based on a person’s consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Such withdrawal shall not affect the compatibility of the processing performed on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal with the applicable law.
24. If you become aware of unlawful processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority responsible for personal data protection.
26. The data protection policy is available for inspection at the Resort’s Reception and in www.zapach-drewna.pl website.
Contact us and book a magical holiday